Sunday, December 12, 2010

Spilling The Beans About Santa

I may have inadvertantly spilled the beans about Santa today.  I was in my own little world, talking to my brother on the phone and discussing who was playing Santa at his church brunch.  I told him we had a young employee play Santa at the Northern and that you can even see the elastic holding up his beard.  I wasn't paying attention to the fact that my five year old daughter was just a few feet away watching tv.  I had just brought her to see Santa at the store last week.  I'm hoping she wasn't paying attention to my conversation, being engrossed in an episode of Fairly Odd Parents.  She hasn't questioned my about it but she may also just be keeping it to herself.  I feel SO bad.  I really hope she didn't hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment