Friday, December 17, 2010

Belief Still Intact

I am happy and very relieved that my daughter's belief in Santa is still intact.  A few days ago I thought I had let the cat out of the bag (check my previous post).  After mentioning Santa and looking for cues that she is wise to the folklore, I'm confidant she still believes.  Phew!!  Glad she will still enjoy that part of Christmas a little longer.  I think I was six when I found out about Santa.  I don't remember being crushed by the revelation.  We still got presents, so all was well!

1 comment:

  1. I discovered the truth while sitting in his lap at the store and looking down at his shoes. Under the fake boot tops he sported wingtip shoes. At that time, I knew it was all a fake...

    BTW, looked at your other photos and perused the Blog. You have covered it well. Water, waste and the occasional nip. If you don't mind, I'll bookmark the site (as I did with Townies).

    dg

    ReplyDelete