Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Oscar Night Challenge

I put it out there on the 3fatchicks.com forum that I am having an Oscar night challenge! Anyone who is a fan of the Academy Awards knows what an event this is and a big part of the night is seeing all the beautiful dresses on the red carpet. My challenge, therefore, is to lose enough weight by awards night on February 27th to fit into that special outfit you have hanging in your closet that you can’t quite fit into. You can celebrate by throwing a bash and having a blast that night!  My goal is to lose 15 pounds or enough inches to look reasonably good in my favorite red dress. Join me and update me on your progress!  Closer to awards night we can fill out our ballots and vote for our favorites in the top categories!




Here’s to fabulous you! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment